And now the weather...


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Rollyo searchrolls


Blog Archive

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week #2 Lifelong Learning

I listened to the podcast awhile back but forgot the part about posting my comments. So, as usual I am a bit behind but still in the game.

For me, the hardest thing is setting goals. I am easily distracted and I usually need to work from a list to make sure I finally get to everything. My goals are often a bit mushy and tend to morph into something very different as I progress toward the finish line.

The easiest thing is to take responsibility for my own learning. In a way, that is why I have trouble with goals. If I see a learning opportunity along the way, I will usually take the sidetrack and frequently forget the way back to my original project. I am always looking for learning ops.

No comments: