And now the weather...


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Rollyo searchrolls


Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thing #7

I have a real love-hate relationship with technology. For example, I love my cell phone but I hate that I can't seem to find one WITHOUT a camera. I really have no use at all for a camera in my phone and it just causes me difficulty when I am somewhere that does not allow cameras. I am also not too thrilled that everyone in the universe now has a camera ready to snap, snap, snap anytime, anywhere.
I love my wireless laptop computer but I hate that I can now spend hours and hours surfing when I would rather be reading but I just can't stop because it's here and ... well you get the idea. I am also addicted to freecell - it is my absolute favorite when I just need to zone-out, which is more frequent than I care to admit.

1 comment:

Pint-size Bookworm said...

I hear ya on the camera phone thing -- do we really want people to have cameras all the time? yeesh...