And now the weather...


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Rollyo searchrolls


Blog Archive

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thing #13

Well I spent most of 2 days just exploring Delicious (with dots) and I think it's a pretty amazing concept. From my SLRC tour, I learned that PRATT is planning to publish their custom links on their webpage but they are using a different site that requires a license - I believe they are paying something for the license.

The most interesting thing on both sites, however is the tagging feature. This is a new concept for me. I have used folders for so long, it's a bit of a struggle to keep an open mind. I can see that tagging is the best way to share stuff with a large, diverse community but I still tend to think in terms of the old folders. Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember when folders was a new concept. For that matter, I can remember when the computer was a new concept. I think I will stop there!! {:-}

Oh yea, I like the clouds too.

No comments: